Coast to Coast Motors Official Blog
Best Used Cars for First-Time Drivers
When your new driver first hits the road, you want to make sure they are in a vehicle that is well-equipped for their specific situations. With new drivers, there are certain things that you want from the vehicle they are driving. First, you want a used vehicle so that you are paying a reasonable price and you are not losing too much value in the event of an accident. Additionally, you want a car that is dependable, fuel-efficient and very safe. Fortunately, there are a ton of available options out there for new drivers. Here are just some of the best used cars for first-time drivers.
Great Vehicle Options for New Drivers
Here are just some of the great vehicle options if you need something perfect for a first-time driver.
- Honda Civic: The Civic is widely known as one of the most consistently safe and reliable compact sedans on the market, and can easily be found for under $10,000.
- Toyota RAV4: This compact SUV has been a popular choice among young drivers for years, and the safety and utility it offers is a big reason why this is the case.
- Ford Focus: If you want the dependability of an American-made car, this compact sedan/hatchback is a great option for a reasonable price.
- Honda CR-V: The Honda CR-V puts all the long-lasting qualities of the Honda brand into a compact SUV, and who does not want that?
- Volkswagen Jetta TDI: This compact sedan provides meticulous German engineering with fantastic fuel efficiency for a great vehicle.
- Chevy Equinox: This American-made compact SUV always comes at a great price, and will give young drivers reliable safety and utility all the time.